Chateau Terre Blanque 2016 AOC Blaye Cotes De Bordeaux
An attractive, fruity wine full of black currants and acidity. The tannins are still dry and need to soften a little before the wine is ready to drink. It does have all the bright character of this early developing vintage.
- Highlights: Black currants
- Region: AOC Blaye Cotes De Bordeaux
- Grapes: 80% Merlot ; 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Body: Medium
- Alcohol: 14 %
- Breathing: 20 mins (suggested)
- Serving Temperature: 20-25 C
- Food Pairing as below:
Each wine minimum order 1 box (depend packing capacity of 4 / 6 btls), and an order total bottles should reach 30 bottles.