Chateau Dampuis E Guigal Cote du Rhone Blanc 2018
Freshness marked by the distinctive aromas of Viognier ;white flowers, apricot, acacia and white peach. Fruity with plenty of richness and body. A well-rounded wine with elegance, strength and balance.
- Highlights: White Flowers, Apricot, Acacia and White Peach
- Region: South France Cote du Rhone
- Grapes: 65% Viognier, 15% Roussanne, 8% Marsanne, 8 % Clairette, 2% Bourboulenc, 2% white Grenache
- Wine Body: Medium, smooth
- Alcohol: 14 %
- Breathing: Not necessary but need good chilling
- Serving Temperature: 3-6 C
- Food Pairing as below:
Each wine minimum order 1 box (depend packing capacity of 4 / 6 btls), and an order total bottles should reach 30 bottles.